Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Rachel Thank you Rachel!!!
Anita B
1 person likes this.
This was the perfect practice for me today!  I was feeling some strain in my upper back from all the planks and down dogs - and today's core work felt very restorative!   Thank you!  
Shelley Williams
Anita B thank you for your note! I'm glad this helped you feel better and recover! Happy practicing!
Tracy C
Note to self....DON'T drink a big yummy smoothie before core work!! Great class, Thanks!
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Shelley! I really feel my legs now! Kind regards!
David G-
1 person likes this.
So freaking good! Didn't wear jeans today at work, so I had more mobility on the matt. Chuckle. Love doing core with you. I feel so much better after this practice. Watching your "The Sum of It All" right now, and totally agree: surfing, like cycling and hiking (for me) are other forms of yoga. I have tight quads so I appreciate that quad stretches are part of these practices. Best, David 
David G-
You are such an athlete, Shelley. You make these core exercises look easy. Totally picked up my mood and flushed out some soreness from starting HIIT the day before. 
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial