Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for an amazing 29 days. I have enjoyed and been inspired by every day. :)
Samantha E
1 person likes this.
I'm going to be sad when this is over!
Shelley Williams
Tracy! Thank YOU!! You are here, Day 30!! How great does it feel to accomplish this... xo
Shelley Williams
Samantha! You have made it!! No reason to be sad, we can do it again, and there is more to come :). I am inspired by you showing up, and for your kind comments. Yours (and everyone's) participation have made this incredibly special
Nancy W
1 person likes this.
What a great day and practice today. I look forward to hitting my mat. Got some great career news today and what did I want to do, hit my mat with Shelley! I will miss you. Looking forward to finishing tomorrow with you. Thank you.
Beth S
1 person likes this.
This is more consistent yoga than I have done in years! (Probably pre-kids....). Thank you so much Shelley for getting me on the mat again! I agree with others ....I tend to be more sad than excited to be nearing the end of this challenge.
Shelley Williams
Nancy! Well I am curious to know what your career news is, so Congratulations!! How great...!! I am so glad you have re-discovered your passion for yoga and re-ignited your practice. I am honored to help you along the way, and thank you for sharing it with us! Happy day 30 and hugs to you!
Shelley Williams
Beth! How wonderful it is to re-discover a passion and practice like this, and find a renewed rhythm! I am proud of you, and super grateful to be part of your path to getting back on the yoga horse! I hope you keep riding, and continue exploring~ there are SO many great practices on this site. Also feel free to join my email list for upcoming live events and retreats if you ever feel like meeting up somewhere beautiful! www.myartofyoga.com. Much gratitude!
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Lovely lovely practice. Thank you.
Nancy W
3 people like this.
Hi Shelley, I am a professor and on day 29 I received tenure. It was a wonderful way to end the day practicing on the mat. I had stopped regular practice when I began this new position, but this challenge helped me understand the importance of my need for the regular practice. Overall, I have noticed that my strength has improved. Wonderfully while resting at end of each practice, my ability of being consciously quiet (getting my mind to settle down) has improved. Also breathing is better. Thanks again.
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial