20 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Stability and Balance<br>Sarah Lowe

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Stability and Balance
Sarah Lowe

Watch this Practice
Christel B
3 people like this.
Wonderful session.  Felt a lot of openings for such a short routine. 
Sarah Lowe
3 people like this.
Christel I’m so happy to hear that—Thank you for practicing with me!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Namaste Sarah...what I’m really loving about these practices is that although they are shorter, they never feel rushed. A lot happens in 20 minutes, yet there is still time for a nice, relaxed savasana and sit. A lovely way to begin the day 🌅
Sarah Lowe
2 people like this.
Jenny thank you Jenny! It’s so nice to hear how the practices are working for you ☀️ 
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Hi Sarah.  The core work is making a difference to my posture and  balancing positions. A great way to start the day listening to your soft calm voice. Namaste. 
Sarah Lowe
2 people like this.
Glenford it makes a difference in my posture too! So happy you’re enjoying the practices 🙏🏻
Cheryl Wray
Yaaaaaaas Sarah! These 20 minute pratices fit well into my morning regimen.  thank you for being such a good teacher.
Sarah Lowe
2 people like this.
Cheryl thank you! 20 min is all you need sometimes — so glad it’s working for you! 😊
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Sarah. Took a few days off then went back to  your stability/ core practice and discovered a few secrets to the balancing positions .  Your suggestions on squeezing in the stomach and pressing the inner thighs together really worked. I'm making progress by staying on a routine for a few days and soaking up its subtlety.  Namaste. 
Kate M
2 people like this.
What a sweet little practice! It didn't feel at all rushed, yet I was surprised at the ground we covered. A yummy little hors-d'oeuvre!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial