Yoga for Anxiety: Meditation for Arriving<br>Jillian Pransky

Yoga for Anxiety: Meditation for Arriving
Jillian Pransky

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
These techniques are very cool 😎. I am feeling quite grounded and held. I have no doubt this practice will be of use for me when I’m feeling myself freaking out...😱
Jillian
2 people like this.
I'll be right there with you then - when you are freaking out  ; )  ....  and you got this... Thank you for practicing.
Wendy
2 people like this.
I love this meditation, it has made a huge difference. Feeling very grounded and calm, thank you 🙏🏻
Jillian
1 person likes this.
Wendy  Thank you for practicing. So glad it resonated with you and returned you to your grounded self.
Annie
1 person likes this.
Hey Jillian, I've done four of your practices over the past two days, the two 25 minute asana classes and this meditation and the elevator one. I'm so impressed by the ease with which they (and your deceptively skilled teaching) all work so deeply on the body and mind. With the meditations it's an absolute winner: the combo of breath and visualisation. I've never worked with them in quite this way and I'm so keen to share with others when I start teaching again come April. And will be giving a big acknowledgement to you when I do!! Huge thanks and Aroha from Annie all the way over the seas in Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Jillian
Dear Annie  Thank you so much for practicing and sharing your experience. I'm so happy to hear you have discovered that these practices work deeply together. I did create each episode to work well alone, while I also designed the "whole" show to be an integrated journey.....  May you continue to experience their benefits.  And thank you for the healing you practice and share with others.  Huge Gratitude right back to you - straight from.... New Jersey ; ) 
Jane P
1 person likes this.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these two breath meditations with the root chakra mudras!!! Many many thanks.
Love, Light, and Gratitude xoxoxo
Jillian
1 person likes this.
Jane thank you so much for practicing with me here. I'm so happy to know that these meditations served you. May all beings find a little extra grounding and calm this season..... Namaste! Jillian

Jane P
2 people like this.
I just have to add how much this meditation has been resonating with me lately on such a profound level.  After repeatedly using this particular grounding meditation,  the more I am called to return to this practice over and over again.   It's all I really want to do at the moment...my body craves it.   What you have created is a tonic for the soul!!  

I am going to share this gorgeous meditation practice  with my students honoring you and sharing the gifts of grounding & peace!  

My intention for the next week is to bring this practice multiple times  during the day breathing into palms and fingers. 

With Deep Gratitude & Love,   Jane
Jillian
Jane Thank you again for practicing ... and deepening your practice. I am glad it is serving you and you're experiencing both the simplicity and how profound it can be. Be well! Jillian

1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial