Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
10 people like this.
This was deeply grounding...throughout the practice I felt almost “glued” to the earth beneath me. I also experienced an almost mysterious sense of longing that I just can’t place...perhaps the homework and journaling will help me find the answer... I just love this deep diving into the somatic realm 🙏🏻
7 people like this.
Love that expansiveness coming from being rooted then feeling the whole earth beneath us.  (“I feel the earth under my skin.....”. Carol King sang through my mind.)
6 people like this.
Beautiful, intense work. Finding our place...standing...rooting... it really transforms asana practice.
4 people like this.
@Jenny, glued to the earth! Sounds like you are being held. I agree, that mysterious longing sounds like a good entry for journaling. Where do you feel that longing in your body? 
6 people like this.
Christel wonderful to find expansiveness that comes from the ground. Thank you for your share. 
4 people like this.
Kate wonderful! I look forward to hearing more about what transforms for you. 
7 people like this.
missing your voice! thanks suniti from portugal this beautifull place in the earth this practice was so feminine so grounding and love.
6 people like this.
I really enjoyed this class and increasing my awareness of how I am moving, especially through the feet as I transition through poses. Thank you.
What a neat and different practice!! I felt taller by the end, and more ethereal. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Rita Hello! So happy to see you here. 
Love your comment ❤️
1-10 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.