Yoga Chi: QiGong for Self Healing<br>Matt Pesendian

Yoga Chi: QiGong for Self Healing
Matt Pesendian

Watch this Practice
Roxanne R
I don't know what all these yoga terms mean. could you explain which types of yoga you are offering?
Kira Sloane
Hi Roxanne, glad you are here. Are you directing your comment specifically to Matt and this practice or to us at Yoga Anytime? Tell me what you are seeking and I can help you find the best practices. Thank you, Kira
Elissa P
3 people like this.
More more more please. I've taken a few classes (live, in-person) and absolutely love qigong. Any chance there will be more in depth actual sequence practices and shaking/generally more qigong here on yoga anytime? Or can you recommend another site where I can learn qigong online? I live remote so no qigong studio...
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
yes, Elissa! We have this in the Q to make more, but I bet there are also other resources. Do you have a DVD player?
Elissa P
[Kira Sloane: Oh goody that you are making more and Yes! I have a DVD player...
MKV
MKV
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful class ! Loved it so much ! Would love to see more of Qigong classes and the knowledge that goes with it ! Thank you !
Amy B
Very healing for many reasons, thank you for sharing
Tanya R
1 person likes this.
I love this class and am doing it often, morning or evening, it works for both. I think Matt has such a brilliant energy for a teacher, I hope you will invite him to do more classes? In both yoga and Qi Gong, or a mixture of the two which would be my favourite. Thank you.
Tanya R
Dear Matt, I just wanted to say that your graceful teaching has revolutionised my practice. I incorporate this deeply nourishing QiGong in to my daily practice now, and I love seeing how you take its foundations in to your very evolved yoga. Hoping it will impact on my own yoga eventually! I am also incorporating the Uddiyana Bandha in to practice for first time (I'm 53); still v illusive for me, but will stick with it! Thank you, Matt, you are an exceptional and generous teacher. Gratefully, Tanya
Christel B
Do you relax the stomach while breathing?
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial