Slow Flow and Meditation: Peaceful and Fluid<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Peaceful and Fluid
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Loved the strap work here - seems like we don’t see too much of this anymore, and I always forget how great it feels 🙌 This whole season has been a delight ❤️
Alana Mitnick
Jenny, So glad you loved the strap work. I find it draws me deeper into the twist in marichyasana C... feels so good to get into the guts. It's been a delight to feel your presence and energy, Jenny. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. Much love, Alana 
Andy Boretto
1 person likes this.
I loved this season, thank you so much!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Andy Boretto! Great to meet you! Thank you for joining me in Yoga! So delighted to be practicing together. Wishing you all the best, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Alana, for everything you've given to us in this season! You've made a great work! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra, I appreciate your kind words, presence, and participation in these slow flow and meditation practices and experiments. I so enjoyed sharing from my heart and home to yours. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Robin K
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana,  I don't see any recent live classes with you :( I hope to see more, I love your classes!!!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Robin, Yes... the live teacher lineup is rotating! Stay tuned for another season of Gentle Yoga and special LIVE practices with me in January. Stay close! Love, Alana 
John M
1 person likes this.
Every time i take one of your classes you teach some variation I hadn't done before. Thanks for teaching this old yogi some new tricks!!.
Alana Mitnick
Haha... great to hear john! The variations and discoveries are endless. I find that there are always subtle adjustments and support (block, strap, blanket, etc) that can allow for greater space, freedom and joy within the practice. Thank you for being here and joining me on this journey! Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial