Dynamic Flow: Vinyasa Core Restore Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Vinyasa Core Restore Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Leesa H
6 people like this.
Looking forward to more of your season 2. From your Canadian friends. 
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Happy Season 2! This opening episode was chock-full of many of my favorite asanas (2 sets of triangle 👏) and felt so good. Nothing like long juicy side bends to clear out the cobwebs. Even the abdominal work felt good, lol. Glad you’ll be here with us for the next couple of months during what is sure to be “interesting” times in our world 🌎❤️
Paul B
4 people like this.
great there's a season 2 Robert...fantastic warm up to a great practice in this episode, cheers, Paul.
Shawn
3 people like this.
So enjoyed this, Robert. Just my speed with slower, more mindful movements, strengthening, opening, and a yin-like ending. Blessings! Greetings from Berlin!
Rebecca R
3 people like this.
Awesome Practice Rob! So nice to be on my mat practicing with you again! Namaste! 🙏
Corinne M
3 people like this.
Wow, that canoe pose at the end took me by surprise!  So glad there’s a season 2.  Season 1 helped me get through the summer and I’m so looking forward to this for the fall.  
Eric M
3 people like this.
YESSS! Season 2 BRING IT ON! Great to have you back Robert, great to be here. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there my Canadian friend Leesa :)) I too am looking forward to showing up and offering these practices, sharing with you all what I believe to be very valuable way to spend an hour :) 
Robert Sidoti
Hello my friend Jenny !! Welcome and thank you for being with us all here on Season 2!! I'm grateful to be offering these practices from my home, especially during this odd time we all find ourselves in. So here's to more and more triangle pose and abdominal work AND to 7 more 1 hour practices to draw ourselves closer and closer back home to ourselves! 
Robert Sidoti
Yes Paul !! We have a full season of lots of good and healthy movements to keep us all feeling strong and flexible in our minds and bodies!! 
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial