The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Breathe & Release with Nathan<br>Nathan Briner

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Breathe & Release with Nathan
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
That is great news, Nathan, I will look forward to it. 
Banu Y
1 person likes this.
hi Nathan good to meet you again .It was a great, slow but very deep session and enjoyed very much
Nathan Briner
Thank you Banu Y! Great to have you here with us 😊
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I'm soooo happy to hear that a new show is in the works, Nathan. This was a brilliant exploration of breath and alignment. Loved it. I'm going to see about finding those books you referenced... Many thank for this, Nathan!
Nathan Briner
You are most welcome Kate M! I think these new books will be a huge help to anyone trying to gain a better understanding of breath work, meditation and the connection of the diaphragm to movement as a whole. Check out Patrick McKoewn and James Nestor on YouTube and Joe Rogan for some quick dives into their knowledge :) 
Kate M
I will totally do that, Nathan Briner !! I have at this moment the James Nestor Breath book in my Amazon in basket!!
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
That was wonderful! I really enjoyed feeling into the "box" of the chest! Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Thank you Rachel S!
Katrin
1 person likes this.
Awesome class, I'm very much looking forward to your upcoming series!!! Nathan Briner
Nathan Briner
Thank you Katrin! We will make an announcement as we get closer to launch. Hope to see you there :) 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial