20 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist and Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist and Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hello An Y  !! Thanks for your comment here and for practicing here with all of us!! 
Bridget L
1 person likes this.
I LOVE THIS CLASS!!  Challenging for sure, but really hitting all the spots that are clearly in need of some stretching love.  Thank you!!
Luna J
1 person likes this.
I've missed you, Robert-- I stepped away from my practice after losing my son. I just couldn't get myself on the mat. Today I finally found my way back. What a comfort to see you and hear your familiar voice. I have done your 30 day challenges over and over and over again. This twist and flow class was perfect. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear Bridget L  - loved your comment, much appreciated!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello, love and big big supportive hug to you Luna J :) Im so sorry for the loss of your son, I cannot imagine how challenging that must be. Please know I'm thinking of you and your family - I look forward to practicing with you again soon - apologies for the short delay in responding. Love, Robert  
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, Really liked this short twisting flow & these new combinations of flowing moves, I'll be doing these again!
Robert Sidoti
Tracey S !! So happy you enjoyed this twisty yoga flow - thanks for sharing and see you again soon!! 🙏🏽🙌🏼☀️
Laura M
1 person likes this.
So perfect! The upper spine mobility drills were just what I needed after having a bad cough for the last week. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Laura M Thanks for your comment and for being here! Super happy the spinal mobility work felt good - hope you’re feeling better! 🙏🏽
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial