Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Essentials with a Twist<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Essentials with a Twist
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
I love that, Laura M ! Sometimes I'm not in a yoga mood either. ; ) So good when the practice can draw us in. I'm glad it felt good. Hope you continue to enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Sally S ! So glad you joined us. I have quite a few longer practices if you explore the site. And we hope to film new longer ones soon. Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Happy Spring to you, Jenny S . So lovely to hear from you! I'm happy you're joining the challenge. I hear you on the lesson of enough is more than enough. I am constantly learning that one with ever new edges. I'll be curious to hear how the rest of the challenges feels for you. Love and gratitude. 
Rosemary Garrison
Hi Francesca Venturini ! Thank you for the warm spring wishes and sweet communal vibes. That feels so good! I hope you enjoy the rest of the challenge. Happy new springtime energy to you too.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, David G- ! I love your attitude and approach. That peak pose doesn't really matter, does it? It's the energy we bring to the practice and how we work with ourselves when we can and can't access it that really interests me. Easier said than done, so extra kudos to you for being grateful to your teachers and showing up to the challenge. I hope you enjoy it!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Catherine A ! So glad you're joining the challenge... and so lovely to feel your warm energy and kindness. I hope you're well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Peggy L ! So glad you enjoyed it and happy to know you're here. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kate M ! Always such a joy to receive your feedback and feel you here! 
Sandra Židan
Great energizing practice! Thanks, Rosemary! ❤️💖💝
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Amazing!!! Thank you!!!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial