Yin Yoga and Mythology: Durga Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Durga Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Debbie Kephart aw Debbie I just love you so much!!

Kelly K
Misty Eve Hannah thank you so much!!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
This series of practices is SO wonderful! Thank you so much for these beautiful gifts, Kelly.
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Lori C thank you so much! I'm so glad it resonated. Sending you a big hug xoxoxo
Sumana Ramanan D
I did this series right after recovering from my first, rather virulent, Covid attack. This series helped me recover my stamina. It was relaxing, energising, soothing and stimulating all at once. Being Indian, I know all the stories, but it was wonderful to hear them again, in your words, and woven into the yoga practice. You are a great storyteller and yoga teacher.
Sara H
2 people like this.
What a beautiful series. Loved the stories that were interspersed with moments of silence and the sounds of the waves in the background. An Amazingly grounding. Thanks so much for the offerings Kelly. 
Kelly K
Sara H thank you so much! Really glad you're loving these classes :))

David G-
2 people like this.
Kelly: this practice landed in so many ways. I thought of the many demons I have battled in my yoga journey, and  the sad reality that we have demons in power throughout the world. Blown away at the artistry as well. Best, David 
Rebecca Joy
1 person likes this.
Kelly K thank you so much for this amazing series! I'm loving every delicious moment of it - the way you weave the poses and transitions together with the words and story - and the messages are all so beautiful. Hoping for another series, and I'll keep revisiting these  
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
David G- thank you so much for your kind words! yes, so many demons but also so many angels! wishing you lots of love and joy xoxo 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial