Keepin' it Real: Healthy Hips<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Healthy Hips
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
5 people like this.
A practice that allowed me to truly ‘feel the yoga.’   Body at ease and mind quiet.  Able to recognize that  I am enough.  Humbled and grateful. 🙏 
David G-
2 people like this.
Robert: love when my teachers intersect. Just finished a core challenge with Lydia Z. The two practices started the same way. Months ago, she also quoted the body/friend belief… Loved that “bring the toes to shin” cue in pigeon. Very useful. Namaste 
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Whew—chsllenging is te best way—hips & heart open! 🙏🏻☮️💟
Lina S
1 person likes this.
This practice is like a gift. I've been notified of this new class on my birthday! A feel-good practice. Thank you!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert - Many thanks for the practice and especially the beautiful quote at the end. I found this very moving. 🌈
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this wonderful and interesting practice! I've enjoyed doing it! Namaste! 💖💗💜
Will Gama
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti  Perfect practice for a sunny saturday morning! Thank you and namaste my friend! I think I can call my friend since I see you so many times :)
Lea M
1 person likes this.
What a fun and effective class! I plan on repeating this one because my hips love it.
Robert Sidoti
Super sweet comment and sharing here M Angela C  - thank you! 'Feel the yoga' and 'I am enough' - nice takeaways! Hope to see you again soon! 
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for being here David G- ! Gotta protect those knees in pigeon :)) 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial