Keepin' it Real: Healthy Hips<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Healthy Hips
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hi Sharon O - Nice to see you! Hips and heart always worth spending time opening :)) Sending big hugs!! 
Robert Sidoti
Happy belated birthday Lina S !! Thanks for spending some of your special day with us all here! 
Robert Sidoti
You are very welcome Matthew  - I too love that quote, resonates with me always! 
Robert Sidoti
Namaste Sandra Židan  :)) I'm happy you are here and found the practice rewarding! 
Robert Sidoti
Yes, we are friends Will Gama  :)) Thank YOU and Namaste - have a beautiful day wherever this message finds you! 
Robert Sidoti
Our hips deserve this kind of attention Lea M !! Keep practicing opening and strengthening your hips - a worthwhile combination for healthy hips/body!! 
Jennifer P
1 person likes this.
My dear, dear Robert,  thanks once again for a class I needed.  Just got test results saying I need to strengthen my hips and there you appear on my screen lol. Thanks for a great practice!
Robert Sidoti
Awwww, I’m so glad I appeared and was able to offer you something useful Jennifer P 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 
Finding that balance of stretching and strengthening the hip region is key - I would lean even more to strengthening, which it seems is where you’re headed 👍👌
Allllll my best to you!! Robert 
Cheryl S
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Robert for sharing your gifts with us!!
Robert Sidoti
Thank you Cheryl S !! My sharing only happens when people like yourself show up - it's a group effort and I appreciate YOU! 
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial