45 Minute Yoga Flows: Surrender<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Surrender
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Lori
3 people like this.
Thank you, Sarah! This practice feels so spacious and grounding--a deep journey back to self that allows all the time in the world. Happy autumn!
Martha K
2 people like this.
Thank you for this opportunity to be gentle and kind to myself. I love the luxurious movement that kept the blood flowing and the breath moving. 
Jenny S
4 people like this.
I saved this practice for today because the description said to me that this would be a perfect way to celebrate the new moon partial solar eclipse in Scorpio ♏️ …and it was indeed just sublime. It’s what I call a “misty-moisty day” here in CT, gray and thick with fog and humidity, making the bright orange and red trees just magical. Scorpio vibes for sure! I really feel as though your offerings seem to appear at just the right times astrologically as if they were meant to be. Thank You from the bottom of my ❤️ Sweet Sarah 🌚🦂
Catherine A
A delightful class, Sarah. I was feeling a bit low in energy this evening after a busy day and this class was just perfect.........🙏🏻
David G-
2 people like this.
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah! I've enjoyed in the connection between breath and movement in this great practice! Namaste! ❤️🌹
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
"A deep journey back to self ..." I love that, Lori C! Thank you for sharing your experience and happy to be here together.
Sarah Beston
Thank you for the lovely reminder to be gentle and kind with oneself, Martha K! Sending warm full moon blessings, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Your description of fall back east sounds so incredible, Jenny S! Sending full moon eclipse blessings on this mystical, rainy morning in California.
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear this class met you on your busy day, Catherine A! Sending warmth, Sarah
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial