Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Lisa P
2 people like this.
Hi Robert . Just completed Day 7 and thoroughly enjoying your sessions. My concern is I have only one block - will I need two as sessions progress  and any other equipment ?  

Robert Sidoti
Hi Lisa  - apologies for slight delay in responding. Blocks are not required - with that said, even after many years of practice, I still find them VERY useful. They are not a crutch or a weakness :) If you haven't already, maybe order another so you always have 2, just in case you want that ground to come up a little higher to give you some support in a balance pose or a squat or wherever else you'd find useful. Let me know how it goes and congrats on moving through the challenge! 
Cath R
1 person likes this.
I finally got camel pose today - loving this program!

Robert Sidoti
Yessssss cath , well done! What a freeing and opening - sometimes emotional pose!! So happy you 'got' it and thanks for letting me know, I love hearing this! 
Sylvia K
1 person likes this.
Thanks for many fabulous classes!
I used to teach yoga every morning to my son.  Then we had a falling out and he left and then I suffered a bad injury and now I do yoga every morning with you.  I still get to share early mornings with a lovely dude while giving my kid (aka: Evil Roy Slade) lots of space. Thanks for sharing your practise with me.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Sylvia ! Thanks for sharing and practicing with me! Sorry to hear of the falling out and bad injury - but it sounds like you’re in a better place now and able to practice yoga again!! I’m happy to be a positive part of your day!! 
Matthew
just terrific!
Delaney
1 person likes this.
Truly loving this series so far, Robert! Thanks for making the mat such an inviting place to come to every day--I feel so much better already.
Robert Sidoti
Yay Delaney C !! So truly happy the mat feels like 'an inviting place to come to' - my pleasure!! Have a great day, see you soon :)) 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this series! It is helping me find consistency again in my practice, just showing up for 20 minutes a day. 
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial