Anatomy for Yogis: Soothe Your Nerves <br>Renee Sills

Anatomy for Yogis: Soothe Your Nerves
Renee Sills

Watch this Practice
Darya Wenzel
Dear, Renee, I had an annoying pain in my back, and I didn't know exactly, why and what it was. Now, I know and I am feeling great again in back.
Thank you so much for sharing the practice and explaining the reasons of pain and discomfort. It's right on point!
Om Darya
Renee Sills
Hi Darya,
Thanks for letting me know. I'm so glad the practice helped relieve your pain! Feel free to get in touch with questions.
Warmly,
Renee
Joan J
2 people like this.
I love restoratives, this was so nice after the core workout. I am relaxed and calmed for the evening. Will do this every night
Francesca G
I loved this practice! The details of blankets/pressure on my belly were new to me and I felt so grounded and calm afterward. Thank you Renee Sills .
John Jackson
So fascinated by the parasympathetic nervous system and the sympathetic nervous system and the roles they play on our bodies and minds. For so many years, I've practiced high intensity training and long endurance cardio sessions often to try and combat stress and worry without ever thinking about these two systems. It's so important to balance our yoga practices with both yin and yang elements. Thank you, this was wonderful. X
Laura M
Absolutely lovely!!! Thank you!!!!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial