Yoga Power Hour: Heart Strings and Hamstrings<br>Mary Dana Abbott

Yoga Power Hour: Heart Strings and Hamstrings
Mary Dana Abbott

Watch this Practice
Michelle M
4 people like this.
Absolutely loved the flow! I've been practicing for over 20 years and I was introduced to 2 new postures. Suggestion: given this a 2/3 audience, calling the posture would really help in establishing a more fluid flow. Thank you so much for sharing your practice and experience with me.
Mary Dana Abbott
Thank you Michelle for practicing with me and sharing your feedback!
Erika H
3 people like this.
Yahoo! Like Michelle, I'm a longtime yogi and am delighted that Mary Dana's creativity and insight taught me some new things -- while drawing me deeply into a juicy practice. I don't always understand your unique cues but I'm marking this one "Favorite."
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Fantastic practice! Thank you!
Kelley M
1 person likes this.
Laura S
1 person likes this.
I have practiced for about 15 years and in last couple months have almost felt burned out with yoga. Nothing has seemed new or interesting till today. This was such an interesting class from beginning all the way to even the last pose of arms under legs during seated forward fold. Thank you for the great class. I agree cueing was a little different but loved the class
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Wow. What a great practice. Thank you.
Kit & Dee Dee
Great sunrise practice today! Thanks!
Kelsey L
1 person likes this.
The challenging flow with the variety of variations was welcomed by my body. Although challenging, there is a softness to her cueing that allowed for a spacious, dance-like flow.
Thank you!
Janet L
2 people like this.
Very powerful practice 🙏🏼 thank you
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial