Yoga for Anxiety: Feel Supported<br>Jillian Pransky

Yoga for Anxiety: Feel Supported
Jillian Pransky

Watch this Practice
Lorraine Marek
I’m excited to practice these videos with you. I use your restorative course when teaching older adults & love your explanations for breathing, support...
Tracy P
4 people like this.
Was feeling anxious this morning and this practice helped me to calm down. Thank you 
Kate M
4 people like this.
Feeling much more grounded. Love the hourglass image. I would like to bring this imagery into a class I'll be doing with some students on the autism spectrum...
Leah K
2 people like this.
Loved the sand in the hourglass imagery and hope to remember that in the future! Thank you
Andrea C
2 people like this.
Namaste Jillian, thank you so much for this practice. The imagery is right on point with the asanas and the breathing, I really helped me lift weight off my shoulders.
Jillian
1 person likes this.
Andrea Thank you for practicing and I'm so glad that the imagery helped me lift weight off your shoulders! May you continue to feel more grounded and light! 
Bridgid M
1 person likes this.
The hourglass imagery is on point! I feel so much more calmer, relaxed and grounded. Thank You!
Jillian
1 person likes this.
Bridgid The hourglass helps me every time! Happy it served you. Thank you for practicing. May you return to feel more grounded over and over again! Jillian

Lorraine Marek
I’m repeating this series during this anxious time thanks
Jillian
Lorraine I'm so glad you remembered to return here for support. May you be well and at ease. Namaste.

1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial