Keepin` it Real: Strong and Alive in Your Power<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Strong and Alive in Your Power
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Joe M
2 people like this.
cheers mate, great one to do early and get everything moving, but thought the balance with the relaxation was great as well! cheers so much!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for sharing your thought's Joe! Cheers back at ya!
Wendykins
1 person likes this.
I enjoy your variations and look forward to incorporating them into my own practice, as well as my teaching. Thanks! Very insightful and clear instruction.
Linda S
1 person likes this.
Hi - I love the way you teach yoga, great clarity and easy enough speed for even me to follow along, lol.
Robert Sidoti
Thank you so much Wendy and Linda for your supportive comments! I'm so glad my teaching resonates with you, it's important to me to be able to clearly and effectively instruct and teach something I care so much about:))
Francie W
1 person likes this.
Great start to my day today. Thank you! Peace!
Heike S
1 person likes this.
Thank You so much for this class. Very strong and many Informations
Luisa C
2 people like this.
Hey Robert! Just saying hi to let you know I'm still with you after the 30 day challenge :) Keepin' it Real!! Every day!!! Thanks for the great classes.
Robert Sidoti
Luisa!! Nice to see you on new land:) So happy you are checking out other videos! How do you feel after the challenge?!
Marisol R
2 people like this.
Hello Robert Sidoti I've been practicing yoga for three months, and I feel so great, and your classes really help me so much cuz you explain every single movement or posture so clear, thank very much and greetings from Scotland.
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial