Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Chair Yin Yoga<br>Melina Meza

Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Chair Yin Yoga
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This was an interesting practice for a Christmas Eve...as I expected it would, my monkey mind was jumping all over my to-do lists! Then, gradually the Yin worked its magic and my thoughts began to slow down. The counting really helped. The real test will be to see if I can carry this calmness throughout the rest of the day 😉
Lorraine Marek
I loved this unique chair yin class. It was just what I needed after Christmas winding down . Thanks
Lorraine, Winnipeg, canada
Melina Meza
Congratulations for getting this far into the challenge! As important as movement and exercise is this time of year....slowing down and resting is also necessary. Thanks for taking the time to slow down and be with yourself this holiday season.
Meaghan S
4 people like this.
Thank you. Saved this for a first day of my my moon time and it really helped move stagnant energy. I practiced with a hot water bottle on my low belly and that first pose was quite dreamy. 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful yin practice! Thanks, Melina!
Tracy S
4 people like this.
Thank you Melina! I loved using the chair for support in the poses. Peace till next time!  Tracy Strickland
Lyse B
3 people like this.
This is day 4 for me... I had never done anything like this, and although I had a hard time slowing down initially, this turned out delicious and healing. Loved all of it! I'll be coming back this one, and this challenge. Thanks Melina!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Day 4....Thanks for staying in the challenge everyone. I'm finding more and more appreciation for chairs in Yin Yoga and am delighted to hear you're enjoying the support as well. One more day to go!!!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Did I ever need this. I just kind of started to melt. Emotions surfaced so that I could see them. And dissipated... Thank you, Melina Meza : )
Louisa R
2 people like this.
Melina, even though I've taken many Yin classes with you, I am so impressed with how creative you are with new ways to do  Yin poses and to integrate them with the Winter Ayurveda practices.  Thanks for a wonderful class (again)!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial