Start Yoga: Lesson 2: Pelvis, Feet, Wrists<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: Lesson 2: Pelvis, Feet, Wrists
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Tutorial
Alana Mitnick
Jo L . Thank you so much for sharing your experience from years ago. So delighted to know that the practices in this Course and Too Tight To Stretch have been helpful. I love your insight about listening to your body above all else. As long as it feels right, we are doing it "right." Wishing you well. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
S.B., Great observations in Warrior 2. I'm glad to hear that it feels good in your body and that you are tracking the subtle details. As for your questions regarding Triangle Pose, yes your correct--the main areas of anatomical focus includes the position and rotation of hips/thighs/ feet and lengthening the spine and side body. Other details include noticing what you prefer to do with your top arm (hand on hip, arm reaching straight up with energy in the fingers, reaching the arm overhead, etc.); the placement of your bottom hand (hand on block, shin, chair, etc.); and the placement of your head and neck (looking down, straight head, or up towards the top hand). I suggest always listening to you body and finding what feels best. I hope this helps and inspires some self investigation. Please feel free to send me a private message in the forum if you have any 1:1 questions. Warmly, Alana 
11-12 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial