Yin Yoga: Sacral Yin<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Sacral Yin
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Christel B
Sometimes this is exactly what is needed! Thank you for offering this peaceful regenerative practice.
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel
thank you for your lovely comment. Oh I'm so glad this practice brought you what you needed; a  peaceful and Regenerative practice is delightful, good for you, enjoy! 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice- I feel great after it! Thanks, Jeanne!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Sandra,
oh that's wonderful, so glad you enjoyed the practice and feel great, yea! 
Susan R
Thank you Jeanne . This felt great on my hips. I’m really enjoying the yin series. 🙏
Jeanne
thankYOU Susan, I'm glad you enjoyed this series and that your hips feel great, yea!

Holly N
Thank you! My hips needed that.  They feel more expansive and I feel very relaxed and centered. 
Jeanne
Oh wonderful Holly, I'm so glad this practice helps your hips feel good!  I'm with ya!

David G-
I completed this two days ago, and the benefits transferred to my next day's practice, which was a high-energy flow. I felt the openness in my hips  this morning on my bike commute too.  My lower back has been less stiff the last two days as well. It's neat to observe these changes. 
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Yea David! I'm so glad to hear that!  Yes, I feel the benefits of the Yin practice in the day(s) after as well.  Good for you, keep it up and enjoy! Thanks for sharing:)
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial