Keepin' it Real: Yoga Backbends<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Yoga Backbends
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey there David G- 6 months later here, ha! How's it going??!! Camel pose still giving you a head rush? Maybe don't tilt your head back too far, keep in line with your spine, might feel better? LMK 
All my best, Robert 
Robert Sidoti
Matilda P !! Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it! How is your relationship with backbends now after 6 months have passed? :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Jenny S Always so good to see you here - don't know how I missed all these comments from 6 months ago! Anyways, here we are and I'm always super grateful for your being here and your comments - so happy you enjoyed the 'soultry pacing' - that's the pace I definitely enjoy!! 
Robert Sidoti
Lina S Thank you!! And as always, so good to see you here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Sandra Židan How have you been? I'm glad you enjoyed the practice and I'm always grateful and happy to see your name appear here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Sylvia K Thank you so much - 'playful and sensitive', I like that is what comes across, appreciate you sharing that and receiving it :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Layla T Awesome!! Thank you so so much for sharing here and practicing! I couldn't be happier to read this comment, grateful!! 
Matilda P
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti :) much better, thank you. 
As one on my teacher said- the Asana which you do not like, is probably Asana, which you need most. 
And after some tíme, i could say- there is a true in this statement. 
Robert Sidoti
Hello Matilda P  - I think there is a lot of truth to that statement. Typically we like to do asana or exercise that feels comfortable or familiar - at times, when safe, it is important to move toward postures that challenge us in new ways - of course this all depends on what one needs or desires from their practice - this statement can also be applied to our lives :)) Hope the practice felt 'good' for you! 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial