Wake Up with Yoga: Ahimsa: Non-Harming<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Ahimsa: Non-Harming
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Virag Reti
3 people like this.
This was the 3rd practice I do from you and I am in love with your style. Your explanations are very deep and you take care of every aspects of the poses. I hope that I can see you very frequently here in YogaAnytime platform. Greetings from Hungary. 
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Virag Reti Dear Virag, Thank you so much for practicing with me and sharing your feedback. I think I am likely very thorough in my instructions because I used to teach Teacher Trainings.....I also find that the details ultimately make the poses a bit more interesting and effective. It is nice to know that you appreciate attention to details as well. Greeting to you in Hungary from LA, California. Warmest, Birgitte
Elizabeth M
Did this one yesterday evening after walking Panino 🐾 Such a "Birgitte" class! Love opening with some core and hip strengthening (well, I didn't love it at the moment 😆 ) Today I really am standing so much taller because of those fundamentals. I drop right into my body and feel so present when practicing with you, Birgitte! Thank you for sharing your offerings here on Yoga Anytime! ❤️ 🙏 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth M Hi Elizabeth, Love to hear the mention of Panino...such a precious sweet dog. Happy to hear that the practice worked for you. Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Always great to hear from you. Warmest, Birgitte
Julie Bell V
1 person likes this.
I loved this class and your clear directions!  Thank you!
Birgitte
Julie Bell V Hi Julie, So happy to hear that my class worked for you. I really appreciate your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Claudia K
1 person likes this.
I liked this training. It has much of what I do in Pilates which is a good preparation for every other sport. 
Birgitte
Claudia K Hi Claudia, Wonderful to hear. I agree with you...that this kind of practice is great preparation for other sports activities. Thank you for leaving me your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial