Wake Up with Yoga: Santosha: Gratitude<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Santosha: Gratitude
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
Ah wonderful practice.  Sometimes less is more, simple moves yet lots of work, felt engaging and promoted being in the present. Thank you for your clear explanations promoting understanding and proper positioning. Aloha
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Christel B Hi Christel. I agree...sometimes less is more. I am so very appreciative of your feedback. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. I assume you are in Hawaii because of your greeting....my heart goes out to Maui and sending love and light to all those people affected by the horrific fires. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hi Birgitte: this was a wonderful practice. The cue about centering the mind in the center of the heel finally landed. Best, David 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David G- Hi David, Thank you for practicing with me again and for leaving feedback. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. Warmest, Birgitte
Michelle
1 person likes this.
Hi Bigette, I am thouroghly enjoying your classes. I so appreciate the level of detail in your cueing and the calmness in which you teach💜🙏
Birgitte
Michelle  Hi Michelle, I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying my classes. I am very thankful for your feedback. In gratitude, Birgitte
Holly N
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the relaxing practice.  I also enjoyed the use of the block and the slow sequencing.  I needed that pace today.
Birgitte
Holly N Hi Holly, Thank you for practicing with me and sharing your feedback. Yes, sometimes a slower sequence is just what is needed. Warmest, Birgitte
Lenise Jay
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this practice! 🧘🏾‍♀️🙏🏾
Birgitte
Lenise Jay Hi Lenise, Thank you for practicing with me. Have a beautiful day, B

11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial