Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Maria Elena D
so simple, so beautiful, so perfect! Thank you Alana :) 
Alana Mitnick
So happy you found this practice, Maria Elena D! I'm delighted that you are here and enjoyed this. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Sooo good
Joy A
1 person likes this.
I returned to your course after getting terrible hip pain. My hip is currently too painful to stretch so I’m working on arms, shoulders, feet and spine and these classes are making an incredible difference. It’s not too much but I certainly feel good after.
Joy A
1 person likes this.
I returned to your course after getting terrible hip pain. My hip is currently too painful to stretch so I’m working on arms, shoulders, feet and spine and these classes are making an incredible difference. It’s not too much but I certainly feel good after.
Alana Mitnick
Joy A, I'm so sorry to hear about your hip pain. I hope you are finding some relief. I admire your perseverance and focus on arms, shoulder, feet, and spine, and I am SO glad to hear that these classes are helping. It's amazing how a little bit of Yoga goes a long way. Take good care and please stay close. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Sara S Lovely to hear! xoA
Lorraine S
1 person likes this.
This session was absolutely fantastic! Alana is one of the best yoga instructors on this platform and after doing this today, all the tightness in my shoulders and neck was dramatically relaxed. 10/10. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lorraine S! I’m so delighted that you enjoyed this practice and found some relief in your shoulders and neck! Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga.  Best wishes! Love, Alana 
Vicky M
1 person likes this.
Wow, I knew one of my shoulders was stiff but had no idea how much I NEEDED this. Great practice x
51-60 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial