The Sun and Moon Show: Replenishing Floor Practice<br>Alana Mitnick

The Sun and Moon Show: Replenishing Floor Practice
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Grammie
2 people like this.
I enjoyed Alana's calming voice and the time in solitude she allows.
Alana Mitnick
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the practice. Wishing you a wonderful new year. Warmly, Alana
Tanya K
2 people like this.
Really soothing and beautiful. I usually do fiery Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow, but felt tired and in need of something more gentle tonight. This was exactly what I needed. Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tanya, It warms my heart to know that it was exactly what you needed. Thank you for being here!
Dori M
I enjoyed this languid and slow moving practice on an evening where I felt physically tired but energetically heightened. It was a nice resource for balancing my states and finding a sense of balance. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Dori. Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you found this practice useful in finding a sense of balance and ease. ~ Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Wow, Alana. Such a beautiful practice to mark the long nights that have started to swing back toward the light... thank you for this deep, heart felt practice. So lovely. An embodied prayer.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kate, Thank you for your beautiful words and sharing. So delighted that you discovered this practice and that it resonated with you deeply. Wishing you a bright new year ahead. Love, Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas, Alana! Happy New Year... Thank you for all the beauty you send out into the world : )
xo
k8
Kate M
2 people like this.
And another trip around the sun...
This is a nourishing practice to return to, to mark the solstice...
as we edge back toward the light... so good to cocoon in the darkness... to be held by it... Happy Solstice, Alana!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial