Yin Yoga: Marma Point Meditation
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Locana S
Just what I needed !
Just wait and feel...
Meg
Meg
Thanks for this meditation Kira...it's lovely. Are there Marma Points throughout the rest of the body? If yes, do you have suggestions for a good source to learn about them?
Kira S
1 person likes this.
Dearest Meg. I love Dr. Vasant Lad's Marma Points for Ayurveda. There are rumored to be 107 classic points and there are variations from there. Maybe in Season 2 we can do a meditation on the leg marma points. With Affection, Kira
Kira Sloane
Locana, love. Thank you for being here. xok
Simon ?
True sweetness. A perfect beginning of this day. Good to sit with you Kira.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Simon and Holly, LOVE!
Sandra Židan
Great meditation! Thanks, Kira!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Sandra Ž, love those marma points! Isn't it funny that there are a rumored 107? Why not 108? Hahah. xok
Lily A
Loved this Kira! Will return again and again to this. Definitely could find some sweet “quicksand” spots to sink into!
David G-
1 person likes this.
That's the longest I have sat in lotus, which felt short, because this was very entertaining, interesting and relaxing.  A great way to open the hips! Really "dug" the t-shirt and the free-spirited, but subtle practice.   What do you mean by widening the base of the skull? Is there a physical way to get there? Drop the shoulder girdle away from the ears? I practiced the pressure point movements again and focused on opening my breathing in the upper nostrils at the same time as applying the pressure. I do this with my massage gun, and it's cool to feel how things are connected.  
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial