Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Spine<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
Hi Alana, I just wanted you to know that I did this class yesterday morning, when I was feeling quite fragile from a difficult day at work the day before. This class completely put me back together again. I felt the fullness of my being, and all my strength and stability. It set me up for a really good day of recovery and re-set. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Wow, Ali! "I felt the fullness of my being, and all my strength and stability." What an incredible feeling and insight! May you carry this into your day. Love, Alana 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Great reminders for using the bandhas.  Enjoyed using blocks in these asanas.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Christel! So glad you enjoyed this practice and found the cues useful. I find personally that when it comes to back bending, gently engaging the bandhas offers a safer and more expansive experience. Enjoy! Alana 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Alana Mitnick ! A sweet slow heart opening flow...
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Kate! Lovely to hear from you. So glad you are easing into your day with some sweet slow heart opening. Sending love to you! xoA
Lori
1 person likes this.
I'm feeling a lot of gratitude for these online practices today, and also really missing practicing in person. Thank you, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
It's so true, Lori C. I am feeling the same! So happy you are here and practicing. Yoga really does work wonders. Sending love XoxoA 
Sandra Židan
Yes, it was awesome! Thanks, Alana! 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra Ž! I love this practice, too. Feels so good on my spine. Wishing you a beautiful weekend! Warmly, Alana 
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial