30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Balancing Warrior<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Balancing Warrior
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day 6: yesterday was day Ouchty; today is day Mo Betta. Progress. When I was a younger avid adventurer/dancer/aerobics instructor, I used to think yoga was for sissies. Now I'm a getting older avid adventurer wanting to find ways to ease life and body between adventures and action. Will yoga be the answer? Staying tuned with myself to find out.
Robert Sidoti
Hey Scuba Chick ! I can almost guarantee yoga is not for sissies and is an amazing practice to add to anyones life, especially someone who is active, older and wants to continue to move well and feel great!! I'm a big believer, it's made a huge difference in my life in many ways:)) Have a beautiful day!!
Meaghan but I go by M
We are in the middle of a blizzard here. So grateful for today’s practice!
Robert Sidoti
Grateful for you showing up on Day 6 Meaghan !! Yeah, it got pretty cold there for a few days, I'm in New England area, buuuuurrrrr .... where are you? Happy New Year!!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Almost 10 pm and i was here with you! Another day!
Thank you Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
I was right there with you as well, only I was in Costa Rica Ruth :) So amazing how connected we can all be and feel and at the same time be so far away🙏🏽✌️
Have an awesome day and enjoy the practices💪🏼
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Knee is back to normal so I'm catching up with the days missed. Feels good to be back on the mat after an absence of several days. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Glad your knee is feeling better, happy to have you back Glenford !! Sometimes it's a blessing to be away from the practice for a bit, you can re enter the practice with fresh perspective and the feelings almost seem new:)
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. Really enjoying the practice. It's better second time around because I am learning to balance the effort with ease and grace. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Ease and grace Glenford , sounds like you're in a good place :) Namaste friend!
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial