30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Howard S

Howard S
1 person likes this.
Robert - that's me done with your 30-day programme - absolutely loved it, have recommended it to anyone who'll listen! You've provided some great content to me to keep going - I've come to yoga relatively late in life but found your way of teaching and engaging truly inspirational - thank you …..
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I hope to see more of your gentle, supportive series.  I do feel my wrists and shoulders have more flexibility and openess.  More strength in my legs has improved the postures for me, and I always love the core work. Balance will always be a challenge.  I would love to see a Yin series in future.  Grateful for your teachings🌾💮
Robert Sidoti
Wow Howard , what a great comment, thanks for sharing here!  - so happy this challenge worked so well for you!! Better to start late than never for sure, so many amazing benefits to add the yoga practice to our lives. Let me know if you ever need something I can help with as you move forward on your yoga path, love to be able to help and stay in touch! Congratulations my friend, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations Joan !! I've really enjoyed reading your comments and connecting with you as you moved through this challenge - thank you so much for all of your honest and open sharing's along the way! It's helpful for me as a teacher to know the various challenges and hurdles (and wins) you all at home are going through so to be mindful in creating and teaching moving forward - thank you Joan! I would love to do a yin series, I enjoy that offering and practice so much - will keep yu posted if this happens! Please stay in touch and let me know how you're doing moving forward :)) All my best and with tons of support and encouragement, Robert

Dawn A
1 person likes this.
Amazing as always! I'm looking forward to my next challenge with you! So much love and gratitude! Thank you, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey there Dawn !! Apologies on the 10 day delay here  and a huge congrats on your completion of the 30 day challenge - you're awesome!!  Thank you so much for your comment and I'm hoping you give yourself a big loving hug, congratulating yourself for all the hard work and practice you've been putting in - for YOU! 
Ch Marie d’I
Thank you again for those 30 days , it went too fast !!! See u soon 
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey hey my friend Ch Marie d’I !!! Congratulations on completing the 30 Day challenge! I've really enjoyed reading and responding to your comments along the way - seems like it went well for you :)) Thanks for sharing not only with me but with others that read the comments too, maybe looking for some inspiration along the way - all in this together! All my best, Robert 
Katie C
1 person likes this.
I did it tooooooo! Thank you, Robert Sidoti Wow, what a wonderful thing to be offered this year. I couldn't do a single pushup when we started and I did all of them in the 30th session! I also couldn't do the pushup into cobra when we started and I did all of them this time, too. What a gift! Increased strength, better sleep, more focus, more calm, more flexibility and more optimism. Transformational, friends. I can't say enough about just 20 minutes a day. And NO I didn't make it every single day. It took me 40 days to do this challenge. But you know what? It was still phenomenal and I loved it and benefitted. Highly recommend. I will be back! xoxoxo
91-100 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial