Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Thank you Kate M for your beautiful message. So happy that you enjoyed this practice. Your presence and sharing is a gift to us all. Love, Alana 
Elizabeth G
1 person likes this.
Hello, I tried this this morning thinking this was a beginner coirse as it said… I could not follow.. im not in excellent shape but have a back i jury … can you lead me twards something softer please? No kicking of the legs during doenward facing dog… i do not think this is beginner. Thx
Elizabeth G
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana for this gentle morning practice. I have had many back and rib  injuries in the past minths and your yoga practice is in every way making me more confident to move. i have started with only 10 min practices all week and today I was able to do the whole 30 minutes woth you. 

I feel so open and ready to live my day 

Thank you to your beautiful soul and look forward to my practice wih you tomorrow morning 

Namaste 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elizabeth G, Thank you so much for sharing. So delighted to be practicing together! For days when you want something gentler for your back and body, you might try Gentle Yoga with me. There are two Seasons of practices that move at a slow and gentle pace. Wishing you a beautiful day! Love, Alana 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Happy late summer Alana 🌞 I’ve decided to revisit all 7 seasons of your lovely “Good Morning Yoga” series, the “OG”  series that really drew me in to Yoga Anytime way back in 2016.  The world has experienced some “interesting” times between then and now, and this website and you and your fellow teachers have kept me sane throughout ❤️ I am so grateful XOX 🙏🏻
Alana Mitnick
Dear Jenny S , You just brought a big smile to my face. I am so touched and delighted that you are enjoying these  timeless and “OG” Good Morning Yoga practices! Your steady dedication, encouragement, and genuine sharing has kept Us going through the years. I love that we are a Yoga Family. Grateful for you! Xo Love, Alana 
Lenise Jay
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the class! 🥰
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lenise Jay! So delighted that you are here! Thank you for joining me in Yoga! Love, Alana 
121-128 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial