Aligned With Breath: Tuning to Center<br>Margi Young

Aligned With Breath: Tuning to Center
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Margi Young
Thank you Rosemary Garrison Hope you are very well and spacious!
Emily S
I find myself coming back to this practice again and again. Thank you for a wonderful practice.
Margi Young
Glad to hear Emily Thanks for writing. Much love to you. Margi
Brett Williams
Finding myself stranded within an isolated provincial community and flight-hours away from quality yoga instruction and classes, yogaanytime.com delivers best-in-class yogis (see what I did there?) directly to my mat - and when it suits my schedule. One might argue there's no substitute for a live, physical class guided by a seasoned instructor; however, with this portal I find that with just a few keystrokes I can easily tap into a torrent of diversified quality classes led by gifted yogis - like you. Kudos to the makers of this platform - an affordable, value proposition for yogis - anywhere.
Margi Young
Brett Williams So glad you found us! Hopefully we can meet in person one of these days!
Laura T
So glad I finally managed to log in to YA. Loved this one. Can't wait to do more.
Margi Young
Laura Yay! Welcome. YA is an amazing site with lots of interesting teachers. Enjoy.
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you Margo for this lovely, calm experience. I loved exploring the central channel in sun salutations and then opening it out to the fuller gestalt feeling.
Kayono F
2 people like this.
This is awesome! Where did you recorded it? I was missing your class and this can be even better because I felt like it is a private lesson. I will take more of your class in the future!! Thank you very very much.
Kathy B
2 people like this.
This practice with Margi was absolutely so perfect in this crisis time! Thank you, thank you, dear Margi!!!!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial