Yoga Power Hour: Full Circle Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Yoga Power Hour: Full Circle Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Rosemary Garrison It was one of those classes that just seemed to effortlessly foster flow and connection... I used your mandala sequence... and some ideas about a practical application of the chakra/subtle body concept that spontaneously emerged during a solitary walk in the fields. I'm slowly learning that surrender (giving up on over-planning a class) makes room for the magic...
Rosemary Garrison
Kate, this is a profound and beautiful insight. One of the most powerful as a teacher, in my opinion. Letting the magic of the practice and the present moment come through- that's the deepest art of teaching. Thank you so much for sharing- it made my day. 
Yanhui L
I have been on this platform for almost a year, somehow finding myself keeps going back to this practice. Love Rosemary’s style of teaching, especially the way she guides the practice and poses by breath. This particular sequence touches almost every part of the body. Rosemary works you hard in this sequence . However, I feel strong, centered, flexible, lighter, and accomplished after each practice even though I am not flexible enough to do every pose, just stick with it! Thanks Rosemary !
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you for this beautiful feedback, Yanhui . It's wonderful to hear! Please keep in touch on how you feel as you continue to practice. I love hearing from you. 
David G-
That flow was sooo good. My neck was straight in chaturanga and my jumps were smoother.  Before you suggested Camel during the back bends, I had already committed to it because Robert Sidoti mentioned he does those every day (I did his latest practice the day before). That was a cool variation in wheel. I swapped out tree for standing figure four, as touching the ground is an amazing hip opener and more difficult. Namaste
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial