Yin Yoga: Releasing Neck Tension<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Releasing Neck Tension
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Sandra ! Such wonderful news. I love knowing this. And I also love knowing that we had a cosmic yoga practice together. Much LOVE coming your way :)
Kathleen  B
1 person likes this.
Neck feels so much better ...... thank you
Kate Smith
Kathleen B Woohoo! So glad to hear this, Kathleen! Sending much LOVE your way, Sweet Sister ...
Laura M
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful practice. Thank you!
Kate Smith
Thank you Laura M ! I am so grateful you and I were able to practice cosmically. ;) I appreciate you taking the time to send a comment. Sending much LOVE your way!
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Great class Kate...Hope this finds you well! Cheers!
Kate Smith
Thanks Tracy C !! It does find me well !! :) Sending cosmic high fives to YOU
Susan R
1 person likes this.
I haven’t done halasana in a long time and had forgotten how good it can feel .  Thank you 🙏 
Kate Smith
Woohoo Susan R  !! You reminded me too! That's a great pose for me this weekend! Thanks for practicing with me cosmically and for sharing your feedback. Love love and more LOVE
David G-
1 person likes this.
The head is a buoy, and the pelvis is an anchor! That really helped, and I went back to your barber shop analogy and imagined that ying/yang energy channel going up and down with the breath. I really liked the comment of taking one's time on the matt; life is really busy for me today. I get a kick out of how quickly your mind works in the first few minutes and then we both drop into some deep calm. Thanks! 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial