Wait for It: Restore Your Pelvis<br>Kate Smith

Wait for It: Restore Your Pelvis
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Lori
3 people like this.
Wonderful and profound practice - a welcome addition to the toolbox. Thanks so much. :)
Kate Smith
2 people like this.
You're so awesome, Lori !!! :)))) Biggest smile! Glad you liked it.
Robin K
1 person likes this.
love this teacher
John Jackson
1 person likes this.
Feel so calm and grounded after that. Thank you x
Kate Smith
Wonderful, John Jackson .... I am so glad to hear this feedback. 2 of my favorite sensations to experience - grounded and calm. Love love LOVE coming to YOU, Kate
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thank you very much, Kate, for sharing it with us!
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Always a pleasure Sandra :) So much LOVE to you
Susan R
1 person likes this.
Love, love , love 💕 thankyou
Kate Smith
Susan R , you are so kind to reach out! I am sending love and gratitude to you as well....Big smile on my face 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Kate, it was kismet. Been challenging my left side more, and having compassion for limitations on the right. Peaceful warrior is me as well. I had just finished a small ride and then the first forward bends really hurt. Good information; back bends are essential. The screaming swan is a neat goal. You are right: everything after happy baby is super-duper enjoyable. Finally, I was psyched to implement a strategy of just finding me in all the poses, and also dropping into a new pose with my mind rather than my eyes. And today, with the faster practices I did had to cheat with my eyes to focus my tired body. Nice turnaround. Have a great weekend!  
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial