The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 2: Open Your Hips<br>Peter Sterios

The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 2: Open Your Hips
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Another wonderful, challenging practice. Again, I modified to suit. My body feels alive, worked out and open. Hips are grateful for the attention. Thank you!
Wendy L
1 person likes this.
Yes I did day 2! :)
Peter Sterios
Hi Wendy congratulations on completing Day 2. Feel free to message me here if you have any questions about the challenge each day.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Nice...! Lots to process. I almost wish I could slow the practice and the cues down in order to better integrate the process. Perhaps with repetition this will become easier, more intuitive.
Peter Sterios
Hi Kate , you're correct - that's exactly how it works...
North F
Thank you!
PAULA G
1 person likes this.
Peter,Peter Sterios I love your concise direction , and how you incorporate the breathing to get into a pose ,,I just love your style ,, I have learned so much thank you Paula
Peter Sterios
You’re welcome Paula. Learning how powerful the breath can be was an incredible gift for me. And I keep discovering new things everyday.
North F
1 person likes this.
Peter and Paula thanks for the reminder about using the breath to get into poses. Peter, is this true of a pose like "crow"? I just got introduced to it yesterday, but there was no que about using the breath to get into it. Just thought you might have a minute to give some advice. And, thanks for turning me on to Yoga - before working with your videos it was all just another "work out".
North F
1 person likes this.
Added: actually I guess it is crane pose. I've done crow - but maybe only baby crow or baby crane(?) before a couple of times. But, going up into what I guess is crane is different? No worries if not appropriate here - I'll just play with it no matter what it is called.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial