21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 7: AUM<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 7: AUM
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Carol G
2 people like this.
Nikki, thank you so much for this wonderful meditation. It is starting to effect my moood off the mat. I feel a wonderful sense of calm. I do have an anxious personality, and this is working wonders!!!
Nikki Estrada
Yay Carol !! I love hearing this. Yes, meditation should have a positive effect on the rest of the day.
Ben R
You are such a gifted teacher. I love how systematic you are in presenting your meditation teachings. I am an older person, late 60s, and your work is a helpful part of my recovery from a traumatic event. Many thanks. Nahaaw. Ben
Nikki Estrada
Ben thank you for kind words! And beyond thrilled to know those meditations are supporting your recovery- really nothing could be better than to hear that!!! Thats yoga truly transforming
Matthew
1 person likes this.
interesting - the transition from counting to breathing to mantra worked well for me. very much appreciate your gentle, clear, systematic manner.
Nikki Estrada
thanks Matthew
Matthew
second time around with this practice of aum - and it seems that the mantra creates more 'space' rather than fill the existing 'space'. thanks.
Chrys M
2 people like this.
I love the different techniques you're offering. Thank you! I didn't really resonate with the aum mantra because I had the expectation that it would vibrate through me, like it does when chanting it. Tomorrow I'll drop the expectation and see what results. Thanks so much for such a wonderful program.
Nikki Estrada
Chrys so glad you are trying this challenge and open to changing your expectations. let me know again how its going.
Beverly H
I am really enjoying the different methods. I look forward to each day to see what’s next. Am I ‘thinking’ aum or is it physical and audible? Thanks so much for this class.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial