Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Child's Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Child's Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
As always, lovely kick-start to my day. Thank you, Rob. But...my wrists kept wonking out and whinging. Any tips? Quitting is not an option. :)
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
Perfect way to end the day, thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Good work Chrissy .. Day 4 already!! Happiest and Strongest and most amazing 2018 to you!!
Robert Sidoti
‘Quitting is not an optikn’, love that Scuba Chick :)
Tough one to diagnose here, the wrists can be tricky for so many reasons. What poses bother them?
Scuba Chick
yeah, I know it's tricky to offer suggestions remotely, Robert Sidoti Downward Dog seemed to make them howl like huskies. Then, lowering down, then, up again. Day 5 was cool. I'll take it easy today and see how it goes. Thanks, and happy new year to you, too. 2018, bring us all your best!
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Thanks especially for encouraging words at end! Looking for what’s right! Yeah!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
I find trying to chataranga really difficult. I have to put my knees down otherwise I sink into my chest raising the shoulders which is not a good pose. Any suggestions on how to improve?
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Louisa !!! Nice to see you here on this challenge! "If it feels right, it's right" :)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Susan ... chaturanga (low push-up) can be a very tricky movement for so many and kind of difficult to instruct here in comment thread ... but, I would first say to stay on your knees and build your strength (may take awhile) until you can safely and effectively lower without dropping or dipping into front of shoulders, a typical way a lot of people hurt themselves. Be patient and take your time to build up to it:) Thanks for being here!!
Susan J
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert for your comment. It is nice to know that you are keeping an eye on your students as it were. Day 5 and the camel pose already. Wow!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial