Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Another awesome flow on Day 1 of the New Year. Integration! I've got a brand new yoga mat on top of a well-used yoga mat, integrating past with present in cushy comfort and sturdy support. On we roll into 2018. Thanks, Rob!
Robert Sidoti
Happy New Year ! I'm a big fan of the double mat action, especially love the bringing 'past to present':)
Louisa C
2 people like this.
Yah, was able to make camel pose finally! Coming along ,, thanks for keeping it real, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
I love it when people can find comfort and good feeling in Camel, one of my favorites! Always gotta keep it real Louisa :)
Elaine Hedley Keefer
Thank you Robert for this first week of practice. I am enjoying this challenge and not feeling guilty if I miss a day and have to do two in one day :) (confession lol) It's amazing how I can often not even have the time to fit 20 minutes into my day. See you tomorrow!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Elaine Hedley Keefer ! Glad this daily practice is 'feeling alright' for you! Yes, sometimes people confess they double up the next day, alll good! Don't give yourself a hard time about fitting it in, work on making it a priority and things will shift I'm sure:) Have a great day!
Cheryl W
2 people like this.
HI Robert
I am really loving this challenge. I was a bit scared of it being level 2 . It is great that you give us alternatives all the time. The 20 minutes just fly by. Thanks again for all the supportive options.
Lianne M
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert,
Both my husband and myself are really enjoying this challenge. We appreciate how you extend us a little each time so that we improve gradually over the 7 days. The 20 minutes seems shorter and shorter so that is great. My husbands back is improving.
thanks Lianne
Robert Sidoti
Hi Cheryl ... So glad you jumped in even if you though Level 2 would be too difficult:)) There's always a way to modify and personalize the shapes and poses, glad you feel that is offered. If you're feeling enthusiastic, try doing the sequence back to back, a good way to build endurance and stamina and enjoy another 20 minutes! Have a great day!
Robert Sidoti
I love hearing this Lianne! Happy for both of you! And definitely happy to hear his back is improving, done with attention and care, yoga can help a lot with back pain. Have a great day!
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial