Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Core Integration
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Can’t believe we have been at this a week the days are flying by as does the minutes. Really enjoyable. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Time flies when you’re taking good care of yourself:) Good work Sam !! Enjoy the ride and the experience!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Listen. Feel. Pay attention. My new words on the road to recovery. Thanks Robert. One week down. Taking life one breath at a time.
Robert Sidoti
Seems like a great attitude to have Glenford 🙏🏽👌 Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts here Glenford, means a lot to me and I’m sure great reminders to other who read these comments🧘‍♂️✌️
TS
TS
1 person likes this.
Day 7 and I'm finally feeling in the groove of daily practice! loved the 30 day challenge last year, glad you are doing another. Thanks so much Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Happy Day 7 to you [TS] ! :)
That’s what’s so great about these 20 minute practices, smallish bite size portions that are easy (not that easy) to add to your day thus creating a positive habit or daily yoga practice 🧘‍♂️ Thanks for the comment and have a great day!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
another good one - thanks. by the way, i do like the background tricolour design to the front pages introducing each day.
Robert Sidoti
Yeah, me too Matthew!! Yoga Anytime does a great job with that, and everything else while we’re at it:) Have a great day!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Another beautiful practice. The pacing seemed perfect for a Sunday morning with relaxing classical music in the background. Feeling invigorated and ready to face the day with my daughter Isabella and Tina her Maltese Terrier. Thanks Rob.
Michelle L
1 person likes this.
This has been a great first week. I don't think I've ever focused this much on spinal stretching before, but apparently, it's something I've needed. Getting up earlier in the morning to make sure I practice has been easy because I'm always looking forward to what the next session brings. Thank you!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial