Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I shared this practice with my son Elliot. He's 23 , very fit ,plays semi-professional soccer and will appreciate your ground, stretch and breathe approach. Namaste.
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Great class and nice progression!
Hannah B
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, just letting you know that all this time later, your practice lives on in Australia, keeping me sane and strong, bit by bit, during COVID lockdown with 4 children and two working parents. Making the most of the quiet moments for rhythm, reflection, movement and slowering down. Keeping me going. Thank you. Best to you all.
Robert Sidoti
hey there Glenford N !! How did your son like the class/classes? 2 month delay in responding, my bad :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Hannah B !! Thank you so much for your sharing here - I love hearing from those of you finding value in these offerings!! It's been a trying time for sure with Covid - sounds like a busy house you've got going on - I'm happy Yoga Anytime can provide some sweet moments for you to be with yourself, take time to care for yourself, slow down and all the other benefits yoga brings to you :)) Thank you, sending loads of positivity, optimism and hugs!! 
Barbara V
You are my favorite online teacher Robert!
Fiona C
Thank you fo pr this challenge and these practices Robert. I’m loving them. I stumbled upon them just as I started with Yoga Anytime and they are setting me up just right every day
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial