Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Yet another awesome flow to start my day. Lately, I need to bring warrior to my world. Fighting demons. Fending off the bad guys. Meeting life with strength and grace. Rawr. I love your friendly, supportive teaching style, Rob. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Scuba Chick ... The powerful and graceful warrior doing the work!!
Wendy W
2 people like this.
You’re awesome. Thanks for the slower downing.
Chrissy
2 people like this.
What a perfect flow, it included a little of everything I needed today including slowering down ;) Day 9 check. The best 20 mins of my day!
Robert Sidoti
Hey Chrissy and Wendy ! So glad you both understand how important it is to 'slower down' :)
Pia T
1 person likes this.
Running little bit late... But I'm🧘🏼‍♀️Coming 💪🏻👍🏻😁 Thanks again !
Kit S
1 person likes this.
At this particular moment in time it’s verrrry cold where I live. Thanks for the encouragement to move so I don’t just hibernate like a bear!
Robert Sidoti
You're doing great Pia ! How are you feeling??
Robert Sidoti
You're welcome Kit ! Yes, I am feeling the cooooolllld weather here where I am as well, it can be very difficult to get up out of bed from the cozy blankets:)) I'm glad this challenge get's you moving and feeling good and warm!
Pia T
2 people like this.
Robert Sidoti Sorry for late answer 🙃 I got a flu like everybody here in Finland..so havent done much than rest🤧 I just came here littele bit up north and here is winter! So whats best here is lake and sauna. So i start my mornings swimming at the lake which is cover with ice😁water is warmer than air so its feels so good! And then evening sauna, sauna sauna😂 and today I feel that i can practise with you guyes🧘🏼‍♀️🧡have a great day all yogies out there 😉
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial