Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Stability and Strength<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Stability and Strength
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Feeling wonderful! Day 10! Ig does not matter how tired i feel after work, i am here on time!
Nopera P
1 person likes this.
thank you for today a bit challenging however I made it love the balancing posture started off with a sore back its all good now
Ana Catania
1 person likes this.
feeling a bit of discomfort in the knees and wrists. are there adjustments for me to make? body is getting more open! I feel it in my practice and in my daily life...I can bend and twist deeper. I came to yoga for the bend and twist and stretch for my body and the vibe. yogaAnytime was an answered desire as I had no studios or teachers in the town I live in , Julian CA.
Tracey Sheetz
8 years ago, I went from owning a yoga studio to the corporate world with no time for meditation and yoga practice. My body has aged and stress takes a toll. Finding this challenge has put me back on the mat and I couldn't have found a better teacher to draw me back and and restart my practice and lifestyle that I so desperately need and miss. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Tracey Sheetz !! I'm so happy to hear that you've found some inspiration within this challenge! Please keep me posted along your journey back to YOU :) Sending positive energy and vibes your way!
Jean P
Enjoyed thank you !
Joy E
1 person likes this.
Need to work on my balance as well.  And I still struggle with warrior 3 at this time.
Robert Sidoti
Hey joy ! Keep up the steady practice, it will come in time :) Warrior 3 is a very challenging pose! 
Sandra Židan
Interesting practice! Thanks, Robert!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Flowing through and leaning into Day 10 as the perfect antidote to Lockdown 5 in Melbourne on a cold, sunny Winter morning. Warrior 3 inspires. Namaste.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial