Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Trust and Adjust<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Trust and Adjust
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this practice, Rob. Each day I take the title--today it's Trust and Adjust--and ponder it while I practice. The daily yoga is the kick-off to my Caliadventure. Scared Rabbit Dragon Slayer. I've got this. Strong, centered, alive. Gratitude all around. #yogarocks
Robert Sidoti
I love that Scuba Chick ! I love where you're at with all of this! Looking back when you started the previous challenge, things seem to be shifting for sure in your life! #scubarocks:)
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the encouragement, Robert Sidoti I woke up feeling under the weather and was going to skip yoga today (gasp). But nope, I'll get to it in a session of "Under the Weather Weeble Wobble yoga." :) And yes, lots of changes. My inner landscape is still quiet but fierce and strong. #fiercewarrior
Jenya B
1 person likes this.
Love the practice , using blocks makes it so more effective for me . I wish more yoga teacher teach that . And I sweat at every practice :) . Thank you Robert Sidoti .
Susan J
1 person likes this.
I often use blocks in my practice and am finding them very helpful with Robert's instructions. Have been feeling a bit unwell but am still managing to do the yoga whenever I can. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
The blocks are a game changer Jenya! It just makes a lot of the movements so much more manageable for everyone, including myself, I use them often! Oh and yes, a good sweat and endorphin boost always feels gooood!
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear about the blocks Susan ... as I mentioned in above comment to jenya, I am a big fan myself!! Sorry you aren't feeling well, hope you feel better soon and are able to practice:) Have a beautiful day!
Cheryl W
1 person likes this.
HI Robert another great session thank you I feel really stretched. I just have one question, whenever I attempt half moon I get a cramp in the glute of the supporting leg. It happens on both sides. Is this because I am doing something wrong, Or is it that I just need to do it more to strengthen those muscles?
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
I think this was the best one yet. Loved this practice. Had a very busy work day full of strife this was just what I needed to wind down. Thank you. Now I’m off to choir. What a blessed evening.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Cheryl and happy day to you! Great question about the ole glute cramping ... It is common for sure, happens to me at times as well! I think it has to do with the glutes being weak and in need of some strengthening ... soooo many people have very 'inactive glute muscles', keep working on it, when you feel the cramp, take a pause, reset and try again!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial