Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Trust and Adjust<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Trust and Adjust
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Sounds like you're in a good place Sam! Yoga, singing, winding down and enjoying life ... good for you!! Glad you enjoyed the practice!
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
It’s interesting - the more of your practices I do (particularly from this show, ‘Feeling Alright’), the more I feel in tune with your pace and content. I find that now I am flowing easily and can often just shut my eyes and anticipate the poses and enjoy them. You have a pace and style all of your own. We are in sync!
Robert Sidoti
That's soooo good to hear Sarah ! To be able to feel a connection via these virtual online practices is exactly what I hope comes through! I have a happy face on now as I type:)) THanks for being here and taking this challenge with us! Have a beautiful day!
Glenford N
Started and finished the day with a practice. Paying attention to my internal world and the world around me. Everything is sharper, slowed down and more serene. I like your new yellow shorts by the way!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
HI Robert. Another inspiring practice. Tried the half moon without the blocks and with the blocks. The latter was so much better. There was more balance less strain and a smoother transition. Feeling positive and vibrant. Thanks Rob.
Jean P
As always this practice was amazing and my shoulders (trouble spot) felt stronger and I was able to get more movement in them. Thanks Robert.
Cheryl Wray
Back in effect - vertigo causing me to feel extra dizzy when down on the mat.  But I won't stop. So glad your here. :)
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Robert!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial