Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Rise and Shine<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Rise and Shine
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Perfect practice to wake up my spine, shoulders, and hips. I have definitely awaken many places in my body that were frozen from The Snow Bombs that hit our state! Thank you!!!!!!
Scuba Chick
Shine. Every day is a new day and an opportunity to shine light on old, worn habits and familiar responses, meeting them with new perspective. That's how I'm using this practice. Endless gratitude today for amazing friends who ground me, for awesome yoga practices, and for having the courage to let my inner warrior fly free. Thanks for the daily sessions, Rob! Peace and gratitude...
Robert Sidoti
Ohhh the beautiful and incredible benefits of movement and yoga ... especially when it’s arctic cold out and the body wants to stiffen and hunch and do nothing but sit around and eat, haha! Happy you are enjoying this challenge Tracy, thanks!!
Robert Sidoti
Well said Scuba Chick! As I've mentioned before, I really appreciate your positive attitude on this forum, I'm sure I'm not the only one who benefits:) Peace and gratitude to you!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Really good workout on my back and opening of my hips - the right has been sore for days. I feel quietly grounded, and stretched from the inside out. Thanks again Robert for giving me a beautiful start to my day.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Glenford ! How’s everything feeling for you now?
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I've had a few personal problems but I'm back. Your workout is good for my recovery.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Glenford ! Keep up the good work!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
It's a Sunday morning and this felt like a Sunday practice. Relaxed, slower and laid back. Love ya work Robert!
Matthew
yet another good one - thanks robert.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial