Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Rise and Shine<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Rise and Shine
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Yes it’s fallen on a Sunday for me too and I thought the same thought as Glenford when I was going through this session. Thank you Robert
Robert Sidoti
Happy Sunday Louisa, as it is now Monday:) How are you feeling midway through now?
Jean P
1 person likes this.
Man that was wonderful. Thank you !
Robert Sidoti
YOU are wonderful Jean!! Loving all of your comments, thank you! Robert :)
Susan S
2 people like this.
Love these 20 min sessions. It means I can do yoga most days. Have started encouraging my friends who thought they could never do yoga, to come and join me. Particularly like Robert's practices, with a bit of humour thrown in. Nice way to start the day.
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations on Day 16 Susan !! You must be at day 21 by now?? How are you feeling? How are the other friends you suggested this to feeling?! Thanks so much for being here, I really appreciate it and am here if you need anything 🙏🏽😎
Louise O
1 person likes this.
whoa - serious hip opener.  Love that I'm getting closer to doing a true "happy baby".  First - best name ever for a pose. Second - just feels so darn good to get there...
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Nice. Now I'm stoked to do the covid grocery run! Thanks, Robert : )
Robert Sidoti
I think that's the first time I've ever heard that sentence Kate :))  I'll remember to practice Day 16 before I go to the market next time - thank you for this! 
Fabian H
I love this practice, especially the end as you guided into relaxation.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial