Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Stable and Fluid<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Stable and Fluid
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Day 18. Stable and fluid. Words to inspire. I definitely feel stronger and less achy. More fluid. Can I bring that fluidity to my street dancing course? LOL. Still clunky. Yoga provides the foundation to life. Yoga can be an addiction! Thanks, as always, Rob.
Chrissy
2 people like this.
Hey Robert, I see you too, peace ;)
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A lovely practice. I was feeling for new sensations, feelings and those sticky areas. The balancing poise was tricky but I got there. A great way to start the day. Thanks Robert.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great practice. I flowed in and I flowed out. Everyone is saying I look fitter and healthier. I feel like a dancer. Thanks Robert.
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
Thanks for being here, across the planet, with me again. Your style fits me so well. Today I found that sometimes I would have moved before you, just because it was what my body wanted. And then that was exactly what you did next. Kinda fun! 🙏🏼
Robert Sidoti
Hello and good day to you Rylla!! Where are you located? Across the planet far far away? :) Happy to hear my style and way of presenting this practice suits you, thanks for sharing with me! It is 'kinda fun' and totally cool to connect with people like you and others from all over practicing this beautiful thing called yoga!
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
Hello again Robert. Just finished day 29 and am loving this daily practice. I’m an American living in Basel, Switzerland. I especially love how your focus is on people trusting themselves, getting to know their bodies and trusting them. I teach yoga with this as a focuse also - mostly getting inspired by my own practice (such as with you and others) and by the people in the room. I love this free style of movement.

You can see, your style continues to fit to mine - thank you thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Rylla! It's been 16 days since your comment, I hope this message finds you 'feeling allllriiiight' :) I'm so glad this style resonates with you, trusting the feeling is pretty key! Please stay in touch, love to hear from you!
Patricia M
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, sending you thanks and love from the southern coast of Ireland. I am also looking at the ocean during my practice. Xx Patricia
Robert Sidoti
Hello Patricia from Southern Coast of Ireland! It sounds beautiful where you are!!
I’ll be going to Ireland for the very first time to lead a retreat on the west coast April 2019!!
Thanks for practicing with me!!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial